We are looking for a Marketing Assistant
We believe that young people with the right skills entering the job market are an important part of a system change. Are you excited about accelerating the progress of SDG 8 – Decent Work & Economic Growth? Do you love to find solutions to any kind of problem? Are you keen on working in a start-up environment? If this is you, apply today! We are looking for a Marketing Assistant.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Creative space to develop your ideas and test them
- International start-up environment and an open feedback culture
- Training from international experts
- Access to a growing network of Nepalese and German companies and organizations
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING ALONG?
- Ability to work independently, an open mindset, and enthusiasm
- Strong multitasking skills and an eye for creativity
- Accustomed with available social media channels and their features
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Language Skills: Nepalese and English are a must, and German is an advantage
- Experience with content designing, and video editing is an advantage
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools is an advantage
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop interesting and relatable content for our social media channels
- Create, and maintain analytics reporting across multiple platforms
- Stay up to date with the viewers and connections through the Social media
- Help execute marketing plans and campaigns with specific objectives across different channels and segments
WHAT DO WE DO?
NSST is a Nepalese- German skills training initiative. NSST uses the Triple Win approach – a holistic concept that ensures that young Nepalese, Nepalese companies, and German companies benefit. We are working on building a good ecosystem for dual TVET in Nepal, creating excellent career opportunities for Young Nepalese on different levels and helping companies to get quality-skilled people.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. We are excited to get your application!